25 Jul Much To Say
Am a little behind with updating this space. Gave myself 5 secs to kick myself over it and dived back into the groove of compiling & editing pictures and streamlining my thoughts. I was away last week for 4 days to KRABI!!!! It was a spur of a moment kinda trip – which is like the BEST sort. And of course, it could only happened, if you are unemployed. Or better yet, #FUNEMPLOYED, yo. Which i am!
For the past 2 months actually, and it’s been kind to my soul. I feel rejuvenated, i feel happier. But it also took a lot not to fall into a rut where i’m just at home indulging in my trashy reality shows. I’m loving it! I would like to think this is my version of a gap year condensed into a 2 months break.
What i’m planning to blog about…
- My #FUNemployment experience
- Internship with Kinkybluefairy!
- Spur of a moment trip to Krabi with Evonne. Found out about the MH17 on our 2nd day.
- H&M Malaysia Home’s debut at Avenue K
- Planning a bridal shower from a guy’s point of view – oh yes. Gone are the days that bridal showers are off limits for the guys!